Friday, July 1, 2011

Hes Probably Gay!

I was recently having a discussion with an office friend. She was telling me how her close boy friend (two separate words) reacted when she told him how well her ex-boyfriend (single word) was doing in Paris. Surprisingly for her, her friend reacted quite irrationally by saying that her ex was most probably lying. Listening to what she was saying got me thinking and weirdly enough I could relate to this friend of hers. If there's one thing men cannot tolerate (actually there are many) its praise for another man coming from a girl you are close to. The best part is the reaction to this praise. Given below are some real life snippets:

Girl: Did you hear he got placed in McKinsey?
Boy: Its Mckinsey Knowledge Center. We do the same thing. And I have heard they make them work like dogs

Girl: Did you hear he's got a package of 8 lacs?
Boy: Thats CTC. They have probably added medical insurance to this. In hand its probably the same 30-40K

Girl: Ooh. Did you see his new car? Isn't is great?
Boy: Bah! Spending his dad's money. Whats so great in that? (My God! Lucky bastard. Look at those wheels!!)


Girl: Oh did you hear the poor guy got 60% this semester. I feel so bad
Boy: You feel bad for that loser? If he would have studied like me he would have got 80%

Girl: Did you hear he got 80% in this semester?
Boy: Ghissu Saala!!

Girl: Did you hear hes studying sincerely for GMAT?
Boy: And whose gonna pay 50 lacs for his education. Its a foolish dream

Girl: Did you hear hes studying sincerely for CAT?I think he'll crack it...
Boy: Let him crack it. I don't believe in Indian education anymore. I am going for GMAT

Girl: Oh my God!! He's so cute!!!
Boy: Yeah....hes probably GAY!


This one's my favorite:

Girl: Hes so witty. I mean hes so funny. I had such a great time
Boy: Ha Ha!
Girl: What? Whats do funny?
Boy: No nothing. Just remembered he has a small d**k



3 comments:

  1. hahaha!! awesome..n sooo true!! :)
    Had i known u write too...would have shared a few awsum blogs wid u too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so amazing.. i can so relate to it!!!
    men will be men always !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!!..awsumm!! This is a problem with both gals and guys for ppl of the same sex!! :P

    ReplyDelete