Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Logic and Emotions

I have been told that I am stubborn when it comes to my decisions and I rarely change them. My answer to that is that if you can give me a logical explanation why I should change my decision then I will. But what about emotions? What does one do when emotions are involved? There is no logical explanation why one likes the colour red and the other orange. How does one take a decision in such a case? It is apparent in such cases one has to think emotionally and not logically. But how does one know when to think logically and when to think emotionally?

I believe when one has to think logically he should know the difference between right and wrong, the difference between 1 and 0, the difference between true and false. It hardly matters what I think or what you think. But when thinking emotionally I think it is important to know both the individuals before taking the decision. You cannot buy blue curtains just because you like them. You have to consider the colour pink too. One might ask what if you are thinking logically but the other thinks emotionally. You are in deep trouble then my friend.

In such a case its best to neither think with logic nor with emotions. Its a good idea to adopt another value such as Sacrifice. Believe me its the logical thing to do :)

6 comments:

  1. congratulations...u just wrote ur 1st bad post.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take that as a compliment for my previous posts :)

    P.S. You probably didn't understand this one. This one's high on logic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its funny how u can only conclude good things n not real things out of a statement... ofcourse i liked oders... but dude hv d heart to accept that u suck sometimes... fool...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I beg to differ with Akki ma'am. I find this intelligent and realistic. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @aki - well that can't be helped.... it is just the nature of the article itself ...

    ReplyDelete