Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Special: Happy or Crappy?


All set for the New Year's Bash tonight? Or are you going to spend it peacefully at home because you don't believe in it (meaning those who couldn't find anybody or anyplace and those whose parents won't allow them). Personally I enjoy a good party myself. But don't you think we become too conscious when it comes to New Years? It just has to be perfect. We start planning days ago. We keep asking friends about their plans. People have this sudden need to run off to Goa (No offense!I am just jealous). Don't you think we raise our expectations too much from a single day. How many times have you actually enjoyed it? (Not how many times you have conveyed it to people that you had a BLAST!). The best new year I had was in 2006 when I went out with my brother and his friends to Phoenix Mills (Ha Ha MUMBAI!!). I had no idea what we were going to do that night. Maybe that made all the difference. Any party can be fabulous if there are these : friends, ambiance and booze (I have none right now). Somehow people need the feel to go to Concerts and Stage shows with Celina Jaitley presenting a number. (Well actually I could never afford one of those so..Hey..who said 'sour grapes'??) Point is I don't have any plans for tonight and I am hoping it'll go well (that's what happened in 2006. Damn. I'll probably end up watching Victoria's Secret Show tonight. Yeah its a New Year Special).

Happy (Crappy) New Year!! Go have a blast you Morons!!

5 comments:

  1. "wishing u all a lousy christmas and a crappy new year".. aint dat a line from friends :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lie? They speak the truth my weird (Again no offense!!) friend. I have forgotten how christmas is celebrated. In India only school children celebrate Christmas. (Lucky Bastards!) As for New Years I hope Victoria puts up a good show..

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude.. i meant "line".. corrected myself in da second comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh.Well in that case..Yeah. You know your 'Friends' too well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ill take dat as a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete