Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tell me your Dreams

Its a really shady room and it has a single cane chair in the centre. The door to the room is slightly ajar. I am sitting in the chair wearing a checkered shirt not sure of what I was doing there. Then suddenly someone I know enters the room looking elegant in her own way. She walks towards me closing the door behind her. She gracefully sits on my lap facing me and places a light kiss on my lips.

The next thing I remember is looking at my hostel room ceiling feeling stupid. Has it ever happened with you before? Have you had dreams about certain people and immediately felt guilty about it? As if it was a taboo. You are feeling guilty but you want to run it again and again in your head until it dies out in a few days. But why the guilt? Its not as if you have any control over your dreams. Do we? People say dreams are a direct representation of your own deep thoughts. Whats even worse is that this person tells you the same day that she dreamt about you last night. It turns out it was something about a tight slap. Talk about getting punished even if its in the subconscious. And what timing. The point is maybe there is a connection with your own thoughts and your dreams. The right interpretation is what matters the most. I personally believe the dream has something to do with my being a sour. That makes more sense doesn't it? ;) Now you tell me your dreams.

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't need Freud to interpret anything sinister from this fantasy of yours.. More interesting, is whether you told the girl in question about this dream of yours.. How I wish..... that it isn't the one who wouldn't mind.. that, would be hilarious..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me I did. We had a good laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I told you.. i wished it wasn't the one who wouldn't mind.. Anyhow.. good going..

    ReplyDelete
  4. there was a point of time in my life(i sound ancient) when i believed dreams were seen to live through pain. Then in ways I grew up. what you describe is nothing more than what you desire...Freud did make some sense after all!
    About feeling guilty there isn't much you can do, except pacify yourself that you still have a conscience and you know a forbidden apple when u see one. Wanting that apple cannot be helped!

    ReplyDelete